Gallium’s experienced team handles every aspect of company formation and on-going company secretarial support for the day to day running of your company, limited partnership, limited liability partnership or unit trust.
We provide a full company secretarial support service including dealing with the preparation and e-filing of annual returns with Companies House, preparing and filing with Companies House director appointment/resignation documentation and, generally, maintaining your statutory registers to comply with legislation.
We also offer a registered office address facility, should you require.
Gallium’s services include the following:
- company/vehicle incorporation
- company secretarial support
- a registered office address
- accounting, bookkeeping and general record keeping
- shareholder/nominee services
- preparation of meeting and statutory notices
- preparation of board minutes, resolutions and shareholder communications
- maintenance of statutory books
- filings at Companies House
- striking off companies from the Register of Companies
If you are interested in the company formation/secretarial service then please contact us to obtain further information and to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements in more detail.